Customised home care services and solutions.
Sandton Healthcare knows how important it is for you and your loved ones to continue staying in their homes, and we strive to make it happen for you. We provide home care services in the comfort and safety of your home. So if you wish to stay in the comfort of your instead of institutionalised care, Sandton Healthcare is here for you!
We believe that your care plan should be customised to your needs, goals, and living situation. Our care focuses on care activities that enhance physical, mental, and social wellness. Sandton Healthcare advocates for the best quality of life for everyone no matter the challenges you might face. We aim to make life more enjoyable and fulfilling for you and your loved one.
We care for adults of any age who need support to continue living independently in their homes. This includes
- The elderly
- Individuals with complex medical conditions such as Parkinson’s
- Individuals with physical disabilities
- Individuals with learning disabilities
- Individuals requiring support after hospital admission or operation
- Individuals with a terminal illness
Our services vary from individual to individual depending on your care needs and requirements. We create a care plan that is tailored to your wishes and ensure that it promotes your independence.
Private Live-in care page
Get A Free Assessment
Sandton Health Care, we are happy to come and do an assessment of your care and support needs to give you an accurate quotation.This will be completely free without any obligations.
We will do a one-on-one free no-obligation assessment with you in the comfort of your home. Our Care Manager will do a comprehensive assessment to evaluate your care needs. Friends and family can be also interviewed were necessary. The input collected will be used to develop a care plan customised for you.
Our Care plans include:
- Personal care such as dressing and grooming to promote a positive outward look.
- Companionship to promote mental health and social well-being.
- Safe transportation and chaperoning to and from appointments or social activities.
- Social support to assist with keeping in touch with family and friends.
- Medication management and medication safety.
- Mobility assistance to prevent falls and injuries.
- Nutrition and hydration.
- Housekeeping to keep your house in order and tidy.
- Specialised services including Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Most people ask, ‘How much does home care cost?’ when considering getting home care. The answer to the question is: It all depends on your condition and the type of care you require. The best way to get a correct quotation of your care is to contact one of our Care Managers to do an in-home assessment to discuss your care needs.
However, there are various methods that one can use to pay for their care depending on one’s financial situation. The following are some of the common ways to pay for care:
- Private Pay/ Out of pocket
- Long term insurance
- Health insurance
- Veterans benefits
- Workers’ compensation
We are happy you visited our website. Fill in your details in the form below to book a free consultation with us.
Once the care consultation date is confirmed, our Assessment team will visit you at your home to discuss your care needs, the care suitable for you, and the costs.
A care plan will be formulated using feedback from your care consultation.
You will be matched with a Carer with similar interests and preferences as you. Care will commence.
Monitoring and evaluation to see if you are being given the best care you deserve.